our passion is riding, camping and exploring
Wilderness Pack Trips is a licensed outfitter, providing horseback riding pack trips and camping expeditions in Yellowstone National Park. Our horseback riding, pack trips and day rides into Yellowstone's Backcountry are adventurous in nature. Backcountry trips can be customized to your interests, abilities, time frame and private trips. Pack trips begin in July and continue through September, ranging in length from 4 days to 9 days.
2017 Yellowstone Pack Trip Schedule..
2017 Yellowstone Pack Trip Schedule
- Wildflowers, Thermals and Wildlife July 9-12, in the Pelican Valley area. A shorter version of our most popular Mirror Plateau trip, Excellent Wildlife, beautiful meadows of wildflowers and remote thermals to explore!
Rate: $2000/person, Sold out, please check out our other pack trips.
- Fly fishing, wildlife and wildflowers, July 17-22, Lamar Valley, Ride through large herds of bison, elk, maybe catch of glimpse of a wolf or grizzly bear, and fly fish for native Yellowstone cutthroat trout on this remote backcountry pack trip. Rate: $3,150/person and requires a 50% nonrefundable deposit to confirm. This trip is sold out to private group.
- Mirror Plateau, "The best wildlife in Yellowstone!" July 30-August 4,Excellent wildlife and scenery pack trip. Very limited access area, we are the guests. This pack trip is always a sell out, so book early! Rate: $3,300/person and limited to the first 8 guests.Sold out, please contact us for 2018 dates.
- The Upper Lamar River, Fly fishing and Remote Beauty, August 8-11, The Upper Lamar River,excellent fly fishing, beautiful rides and views from the high country on the Yellowstone Boundary and wildlife opportunities. Rate: $2,000/person. This pack trip is sold out to private group.
- Thermals, Wildlife, Fly Fishing and Remote Beauty, August 14-17, Snake River/Basin Creek area. One of the prettiest spots in Yellowstone! Thermal areas to explore, fly fishing on the Snake River and opportunities to see wildlife; a great combination pack trip into Yellowstone's southern area. Rate: $2000/person and requires a 50% non refundable deposit to confirm. Limited to 8 guests, Sold Out,
- Please check out the Mirror Plateau or Bechler Waterfalls for availability.
- Thorofare- Most Remote and Diverse Yellowstone Horseback and Camping Expedition, August 22-30, Ride into the most remote location in the lower 48 states. Trails once used by Native Americans and Mountain Men. Very diverse landscapes, excellent opportunities see wildlife, fly fishing native trout, history and remote! This pack trip is for those who want a "true wilderness experience!"
Rate: $3,900/person, Sold Out. Please contact me for similar pack trips.
- Broad Creek, September 3-6, Pelican Valley area. A Wildlife Management Area in Yellowstone; large herds of bison, elk, grizzly bear and wolves all inhabit this great location in Yellowstone. Rate: $2,000/person and is sold out to private group.
- Bechler Waterfalls, September 12-18, Cascade Corner SW Yellowstone Park. View, photograph and soak in the waters of Cascade Corner. Over 50 waterfalls located in the SW corner of Yellowstone. Beautiful fall colors and waterfalls! Also opportunities to fly fish the Bechler River. Rate: $3,600/person, requires a 50% non refundable deposit to confirm the reservations. Limited to 8 guests- Sold Out for 2017, please contact us for 2018 dates.
- A very popular pack trip!
- Wildlife Special, September 22-25, Broad Creek/Pelican Valley. Our last pack trip of the season, but always a great one for wildlife! Herds of bison and elk graze the valleys, while wolves and grizzly bear hunt them for food, Makes for a very interesting pack trip. Excellent Wildlife trip! Rate:$2000/person and limited to 8 guests, Sold Out.
- Please take a look at our Mirror Plateau trip, July 30-August 4.
All pack trips are confirmed upon a 50% non refundable deposit. We accept all major cc, checks and cash for payment, the balance is then due two weeks prior to pack trip.
We make every effort to conduct trip as advertised.
Please feel free to contact me with your questions and thoughts about these pack trips.
I am always happy to visit about Yellowstone and our business.
Wilderness Pack Trips horseback riding, pack trips and camping expeditions.
Type your paragraph here.
Wilderness Pack Trips Horseback Riding Pack Trips Camping Expeditions Yellowstone Park