2019 Yellowstone Pack Trip Schedule
- Wildflowers and Wildlife July 7-10, in the Gallatin River area. Excellent Wildlife viewing, and beautiful meadows of wildflowers to enjoy! This is an excellent early season trip into one of the prettiest spots in Yellowstone. Day rides to the high mountain passes that the Native people used to get to the buffalo. Limited to 8 guests, Sold Out.
- Please consider the Sportsman Lake/Gallatin River, July 31-August 5.
Rate: $2400/person and a 50% nonrefundable deposit to confirm .
- Mirror Plateau, "The best wildlife in Yellowstone!" July 14-19,Excellent wildlife and scenery pack trip. Very limited access area, we are the guests. This pack trip is already sold out for 2019! Rate: $3,600/person and limited to the first 8 guests.Sold out, please contact us for 2020 dates.
- "Kundalini & Naad Yoga", Special guest, Mata Mandir Singh Khalsa,
Guests will ride horseback into camp, experience Morning Sadhana in the wilderness, eat delicious vegetarian foods, day ride to spectacular views, meditate and chant mantra around the campfire with this Master of the Naad.
Limited to: 8 guests and the rate is $2400/person, a 50% non refundable deposit is required to confirm the reservations. Only 4 spaces remain!
- July 31-August 5, Sportsman Lake/Gallatin River: A grand loop pack trip through the high mountain passes with spectacular views of Yellowstone and the Gallatin Mountain Range, plus beautiful campsites at Sportsman Lake and Gallatin River. A combination of scenery, wildlife and a touch of fly fishing in the beautiful NW corner of Yellowstone. The rate: $3700/person and requires a 50% nonrefundable deposit to confirm the reservations. Trip is limited to 8 guests, 6 currently available.
- The Lamar River/Pelican Valley, Fly fishing and Remote Beauty, August 11-17, The Upper Lamar River,excellent fly fishing, beautiful rides and views from the high country on the Yellowstone Boundary and wildlife opportunities. This pack trip is sold out to private group.
- Thorofare- Most Remote and Diverse Yellowstone Horseback and Camping Expedition, August 24-September 1, Ride into the most remote location in the lower 48 states. Trails once used by Native Americans and Mountain Men. Very diverse landscapes, excellent opportunities see wildlife, fly fishing native trout, history and remote! This pack trip is for those who want a "true wilderness experience!"
This pack trip is limited to the first 8 guests, Sold out for 2019 Excellent combination of riding, beauty, and remoteness!
- Bechler Waterfalls, September 6-12, "Cascade Corner", SW corner of Yellowstone Park. View, photograph and soak in the waters of this beautiful area. Over 50 waterfalls are located in this area of Yellowstone. This is one of our most popular pack trips and currently has only 2 spots remaining on the "Women on Yellowstone Horse Adventure." Please contact me for more information on joining this wonderful group of women. The rate: $4300/person and requires 50% nonrefundable deposit to confirm.
- Heart Lake/Basin Creek, September 16-21, An excellent fall adventure into the beautiful Heart Lake and Basin Creek areas of Yellowstone. Cooler temps, few people and the elk rut bring on fall in the backcountry. Heart Lake is just one of the pretties lakes in Yellowstone, it also has its own thermal area andmini-geyser to explore. A loop around to Basin Creek, which has a beautiful campsite along the creek with surrounding meadows and a small thermal area; has provided us with excellent wolf sightings, elk and bear over the years. Also, the opportunities to fly fish at Heart Lake and Snake River if you desire. The rate for this beautiful trip is $3700/person and requires a 50% nonrefundable deposit to confirm. Trip is limited to 8 guests.
- Silence and Solitude, September 27-30, Our final pack trip of the season, a time to enjoy the silence and solitude of Yellowstone's backcountry. Oh, it won't be completely silent; hearing a bugling elk or wolf howl are sure to awaken you senses. After a summer of crowds, the backcountry is a place of solitude as we experience the changing season, fall colors, wildlife and warm campfires. The rate is $2400/person and requires a 50% nonrefundable deposit to confirm the reservations.
All pack trips are confirmed upon a 50% non refundable deposit. The balance is due 30 days prior to your pack trip, once paid is nonrefundable. We accept all major cc, checks and cash for payment.
We make every effort to conduct trip as advertised, but reserve the right to move or postpone a trip for safety concerns (wild fires, road closures, campsite.)
*Please be physically and medically fit to be able to mount and dismount your horse. Prior riding time will greatly benefit you and your experience.
Please consider travel insurance to protect your investment.
Please feel free to contact me with your questions and thoughts about these pack trips.
I am always happy to visit about Yellowstone and our business.
Wilderness Pack Trips horseback riding, pack trips and camping expeditions.